- This event has passed.
Accident/Incident Response Preparedness (AIP 22-1)
August 30, 2021 @ 8:00 am - September 2, 2021 @ 4:00 pm$2375
This course is designed for individuals who are involved in either preparing emergency response plans or responding to incidents and accidents as a representative of their organization. It is based on the premise that accidents are relatively rare events and organizations may have little experience in dealing with them. The aftermath of an accident or serious incident typically involves complex, challenging, and stressful situations. An organization can significantly reduce the negative impact of these events with preparation and the development of an effective response plan.
This updated course has been extended to four full days to integrate communications in the digital age.
To provide information on effective preparation for accident/incident response, including organizational policy and planning, operational and technical aspects, and humanitarian considerations. To provide the knowledge needed to function effectively during post-accident activities and situations. To provide the skills required to write an effective company emergency response plan.
Who Should Attend
Management and safety personnel involved in planning for, response to, or recovery from incidents and accidents.
- Accident / Incident Response Plan Development
- The Investigation Process
- Air Carrier / Aircraft Operator Planning Process
- Effectively Interacting with Government Investigations
- Informal Communications Discipline
- Databases and Document Retention
- Emergency Response Planning
- Aviation Disaster Victim and Family Assistance
- Fundamental Needs of Families and Survivors
- Requirements, Standards, and Best Practices
- Roles and Responsibilities: Operators, Stakeholders, and Partner Organizations
- Response Phases and Milestones
- Practical Skills for Working with Families and Survivors
- Responder and Organizational Resilience
- Resources for Plan Development, Training and Exercises
- Effective Practical Communication Techniques
- Understanding the Media’s Needs
- Dealing with Digital and Social Media
- Preparing for Litigation
- Understanding Administrative, Civil and Criminal Actions
- Identifying How Organizations Can Become Involved in Litigation
- Identifying Evidence and Developing an Evidence Preservation Plan
- Reducing Exposure of the Organization and Personnel
- Working with Counsel, Experts, and Insurance Carriers
Course Duration: 4.0 Days
Published on March 5th, 2021
Last updated on March 5th, 2021