- This event has passed.
Digital Photography for Aircraft Accident Investigation (PHOTO 19-1)
October 11, 2018 @ 8:00 am - October 12, 2018 @ 4:00 pm$1125
This specialized course in accident investigation is designed to assist the investigator to improve photographic documentation of an accident site. Course participants will take photographs of components and critique them as a class. This course assumes that the investigator is not a professional photographer.
To provide the aircraft accident investigator with basic accident photographic and video techniques.
Who Should Attend
Individuals involved in aircraft accident investigation.
- Digital Photography and Techniques
- Investigator Photographic Equipment
- Lenses and Camera Controls for Investigation
- Flash Photography for Investigation
- General Techniques
- Macro Photography Techniques
- Lighting Techniques
- Specialized Investigation Photographic Techniques
- Image Analysis
- UAV’s for Accident Investigation
- On-Site Photographic Priorities
- Indoor/Outdoor Student Practice Session
- Critique of Student Photographs
- Digital Videography and Techniques for Investigation
- Uses of Video in an Aircraft Accident Investigation
Course Duration: 2.0 Days
Published on April 20th, 2018
Last updated on April 20th, 2018