- This event has passed.
Incident Investigation/Analysis (IIA 22-2)
May 23 @ 8:00 am - May 27 @ 12:00 pm$2725
The investigation of incidents has assumed a predominate role in creating safety within an organization. Incident investigation can yield great benefits in the identification of hazards. This course now integrates a full day lab session, highlighting the practical aspects of incident investigation. The course presents the principles of Management, Investigation and Analysis. It will explain how incidents are discovered, investigated, and reported in writing. The student will learn the techniques of data collection and analysis.
To provide concepts and practical knowledge to be used in incident investigation and trend analysis programs.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors who will investigate incidents, part time safety advisors, Quality Assurance, and ATC supervisors. This a good course for personnel responsible for the data analysis program.
- Basis for Incident Investigation
- Reporting Criteria
- Reporting Methods
- Investigation Techniques
- Analysis, Root Cause Analysis Techniques,
- Safety Risk Management
- The Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Process
- An Overview of Data Programs (FOQA)
- Report Writing
- Safety Management System Integration Concepts
- Organizational Management, Accountability and Responsibilities
- Human Factors
- Decision Making
- Human Reliability and Error Analysis
- Judgement Chain
- SHEL Models, HFACs
- Case Study Practical Exercise at Lab
Course Duration: 4.5 Days
Published on March 5th, 2021
Last updated on March 5th, 2021