- This event has passed.
Safety Management for Aviation Maintenance (MAINT 19-2)
January 7, 2019 @ 8:00 am - January 11, 2019 @ 12:00 pm$2500
This course provides supervisors with aviation safety principles and practices needed to manage the problems associated with aircraft maintenance operations. In addition, it prepares attendees to assume safety responsibilities in their areas of operation. It does not teach aircraft maintenance and assumes the attendee has a maintenance background.
To provide the individual with maintenance safety principles and guidelines for the development of effective maintenance safety programs.
Who Should Attend
Aircraft maintenance supervisors at all levels.
- Safety Program Administration
- Safety Risk Management
- The Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Process
- Major Problems in Prevention
- Influencing Management
- Safety Program Organization
- Overall Responsibility
- Role of Management
- Motivating Safe Behavior
- Safety Climates/Management Styles
- Time Management
- Safety Meetings/Committees
- Administrative Procedures
- Reporting Systems
- Education and Training
- New Mechanics/Safety Personnel
- Accident Response Planning
- Contractor Provided Services
- Flight Line Safety
- Aircraft Maintenance Safety
Published on April 20th, 2018
Last updated on April 20th, 2018